[Kde-imaging] Export and Import to IPTC

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 00:54:32 CET 2007

Fabien,

I have take a look into you code. Just "en passant" i have seen that you use
Exiv2 library directly without take a care about C++ exception...

If something is wrong during metadata tags manipulations, the plugin will
crash...

Why not to use my libkexiv2 interface ?

http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/extragear/libs/libkexiv2/

Also, can you give us more informations about your plugin ? what it must
doing exactly ? Is your code cannot be included into MetadataEdit
kipi-plugin ?

http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/extragear/libs/kipi-plugins/metadataedit/

Cheer

Gilles Caulier