[Kde-imaging] Ugly hack for am_edit for libkdcraw-ABI_MAJOR.mo

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Thu Jun 14 09:45:09 CEST 2007

Alle mercoledì 13 giugno 2007, Achim Bohnet ha scritto:
> Hi,
> I've tested the patch with 0.1.0.   It's quite ugly
> because it appends -ABI_MAJOR unconditionally and
> admin/am_edit needs to be patched.
who do we have to contact to have it working in admin (maybe
with a better solution if that is not clean)?

> Maybe kde-core-devel has better ideas.
>
> Now missing is on of:
>
> a) were to add the insertCatalog(LIBKDCRAW_CATALOG) method
>    in the library and add to Makefile.am
>    KDE_CXXFLAGS=-DLIBKDCRAW_CATALOG='"libkdcraw-$(ABI_VERSION)"'
> b) add LIBKDCRAW_CATALOG to version.h.in  and let the apps
>    load the catalog
> c) add insertLibkdcrawCatalog() helper method
> d) ...
hmm, since you added ABI_VERSION in configure.in.in can't we add
an entry like
LIBKDCRAW_CATALOG="libkdcraw-$(ABI_VERSION)"
AC_DEFINE(LIBKDCRAW_CATALOG)
?

BTW we can add the Achim's patch on branch and download then
apply it using the release_libkdcraw script for that.