[Kde-imaging] NEW: #kde-imaging channel on freenode

Achim Bohnet ach at mpe.mpg.de
Wed Jun 13 21:59:09 CEST 2007

Hi,

Gilles and me thought it would be a nice idea to have the commit
logs from extragear/libs and extragear/kde3/libs shown on irc.

Tom Albers was so kind to quickly setup the channel #kde-imaging
and adding the CIA bot for above commit msgs.

Feel invited to join the channel.

Achim
P.S. Angelo, now our libkdcraw release discussions have a new home :)
                                      -- reddy at lion.austin.ibm.com