[Kde-imaging] KFlickr like kipi-plugins instead current FlickrExport plugin ?

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Thu Jun 7 18:00:07 CEST 2007

Gilles Caulier wrote:
> yes, from 'cooker'. but it a little out of date. like KDE4 API will be
> frozen next monday (if i remember), i hope than kde4 package will be
> updated at soon...

Yeah that would be handy.

I'm sure we can all work out what we need to be able to work safely!

I think they co-exist happily anyway. I guess it'll be harder to work on
e.g. kipi-plugins without a converted host application tho' :)

I definately think we should break the KIPI API here tho'... it's just
too handy a time not to do it!!

Col