[Kde-imaging] KFlickr like kipi-plugins instead current FlickrExport plugin ?

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Thu Jun 7 14:38:09 CEST 2007

Alle giovedì 7 giugno 2007, Colin Guthrie ha scritto:
> Gilles Caulier wrote:
> > I recommend you to continue Sync plugin stuff in trunk (KDE4/QT4)...
Gilles can we wait to add kipi-plugins on trunk untill we release the 0.1.4 stable?

From that point on, we can decide if working on trunk and backport
on branch if we want to release new plugins for kde3, or going on branch
and port the changes on trunk. I'd like not to miss anything...

> Yeah I need to get me a working KDE4 install at some point.....
I believe i'll start to after 0.1.4 final.

> I'll see how things go with development, as it may not be overly simple
> designing the new UI stuff in KDE4 - depends on how stable the Cooker
> KDE4 port is - have you played with it yourself?
>
> Either way I'm happy with SVN fiddling to get it right - e.g. continuing
> with KDE3 is I'm just not able to get a good KDE4 dev environment that I
> can use day-to-day too!
I'm interested in too. Gilles, since i know you're a mandriva user are you using
mandriva package for kde4?