[Kde-imaging] KFlickr like kipi-plugins instead current FlickrExport plugin ?

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Thu Jun 7 13:01:04 CEST 2007

Gilles Caulier wrote:
> I recommend you to continue Sync plugin stuff in trunk (KDE4/QT4)...

Yeah I need to get me a working KDE4 install at some point.....

I'll see how things go with development, as it may not be overly simple
designing the new UI stuff in KDE4 - depends on how stable the Cooker
KDE4 port is - have you played with it yourself?

Either way I'm happy with SVN fiddling to get it right - e.g. continuing
with KDE3 is I'm just not able to get a good KDE4 dev environment that I
can use day-to-day too!

Col