[Kde-imaging] Plugin for MyPhotos

Michele "O-Zone" Pinassi liste at zerozone.it
Wed Jan 31 12:12:38 CET 2007

On Tuesday 30 January 2007 16:16, Colin Guthrie wrote:
> > Someone will be interested to write a Kipi plugin (like one for Flickr)
> > for MyPhotos ?
>
> Sounds like a good idea.
>
> I am currently working on a re-implementation of the Gallery plugin to
> be more generic and work with numerous other photo websites like
> PicasaWeb, Flickr (tho' it has it's own dedicated plugin) and many
> others too.

If you are really interested in do that, here's a link to the pyMyPhotos class
(in early development stage) with a simple WX test app:

http://myphotos.zerozone.it/api/pyMyPhotos-1.0a.tar.gz

and here you can find some info about MyPhotos XML gate:

http://myphotos.zerozone.it/api/

Thanks, Michele
--
O-Zone ! No (C) 1996