[Kde-imaging] Re-enabling iPod export plugin

Seb Ruiz me at sebruiz.net
Wed Jan 24 09:10:38 CET 2007

On 24/01/07, Angelo Naselli <anaselli at linux.it> wrote:
> Alle 08:56, mercoledì 24 gennaio 2007, Seb Ruiz ha scritto:
> > SVN commit 626678 by seb:
> >
> > Since libgpod 0.4.2 has been released, I've re-enabled the ipod export plugin. I've also returned home so i can resume maintaining the plugin.
> > Now, now more problems with API breakages since we rely on a stable release.
> Seb, Just a question are you sure we can release the plugin in today in final (that i recall I'll build tonight)?
> I believe no one or almost has used it, I don't know if we have any translations either....

It is possible that not many people have used it as a kipi plugin, but
I dont think it is so important - my standalone app has had a good
amount of testing and the code is practically identical.

As for translations, I believe that since the messages are in the kipi
trunk, they should have been translated automatically (afaik).

It would be a shame to drop the plugin, but i'd understand.

Seb

--
http://www.sebruiz.net/