[Kde-imaging] Xmas pressies - anyone recommend a good GPS device?

Julien Narboux Julien.Narboux at inria.fr
Tue Jan 9 09:44:21 CET 2007

Hi,

Sorry if it is a little bit off topic. I got the Wintec WBT-100. It
works perfectly under Linux and MacOSx using gpsbabel.

I wrote a small tutorial about how it can be used using linux:
http://www4.in.tum.de/~narboux/misc/wintec.html

If I find time I would like to add information about geolocalisation
using the kipi plugins. What is the conclusion of the discussion about a
Digikam / Kipi wiki ?

Best wishes,

Julien