[Kde-imaging] kipi htmlexport

Marcelo Anelli Colla mac at marceloanelli.com
Thu Jan 4 12:31:38 CET 2007

Hi Aurelien,

> >> As another point, there is a form to pass a parameters to the plugin?
>
> Not yet :-(. One thing I was thinking about was to be able to define theme
> "variations", for example using alternate CSS files. This way it would be
> easy to tweak a theme by just supplying a new CSS file instead of having to
> edit the XSLT file.
>
> Aurélien

I suppose I can change parameters or simplify to extreme the template and
change the css file. For the "normal" user point is more easy to define
parameters than to make a css file and one parameters can be the same css
file variations...

Another options is changing images and css files after the run of the plugins,
wich seems more to the parameter changing: just erase original images and css
files and substituting with new one.

But: how can I change values of text? And make them usable using differents
languages? The quick solution I see is the desktop file that can be the input
for each variation or parameters change:

UserValue01=Galleries list
UserValue01[es]=Lista de las galerias
UserValue01[it]=Lista delle gallerie
UserValue02=fractalsite.jpg
UserValue03=fractal.css
UserValue03[es]=fractales.css
UserValie03[it]=fractalit.css

That is nice for a fractal gallery and just changing to:

UserValue01=Wedding album
UserValue01[es]=Album de la boda
UserValue01[it]=Album degli sposi
UserValue02=weddingmotive.jpg
UserValue03=wedding.css
UserValue03[es]=weddinges.css
UserValie03[it]=wedding.css

or:

UserValue01=My Acquarium
UserValue01[es]=Mi Acuario
UserValue01[it]=L'acquaio
UserValue02=afish.jpg
# same for all languages....
UserValue03=tank.css

you can adjust the "variations" you say not only to colors, position and
embebbed graphics, but you can include more object to the parametrization

I hope that in my poor english, this permit clarify mi idea or dream ...

Regards,
Marcelo Anelli