[Kde-imaging] Fwd: kde bugs

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at blackie.dk
Tue Jan 2 20:13:07 CET 2007

I completely agree with this email, that it isn't eactly usefull that people
get emails back when they register a bug, but I dont really know what to do.

I see these options of which I dont really like any:
1) moderate the list (I did this for a long time, and it feels like a rather
nasty waste of time to allow all these bug reports through)
2) only allow subscribed people to send mail (which is the current situation)
3) open it up, which means lots of spam will come in again.
4) not send email to the list when people file a bug

Any comments?