[Kde-imaging] KIPI image viewer plugin update

Markus Leuthold kusi at forum.titlis.org
Thu Feb 15 01:43:50 CET 2007

On Wednesday 14 February 2007 19.23:11 Gerhard Kulzer wrote:

> > > the zoomfactor for rightclick+mousemove was indeed too high, but is ok
> > > for the scrollwheel. I fixed that.
> >
> > well I believe you can ask for an SVN account to kde admin -if you
> > haven't yet- and the rigths to close bugs in bko as well and in the
> > meanwhile fixing the cout, so you can add your work in kipi-plugins and
> > have all the feedbacks you need ;)
> >
> > Angelo
>
> I just want to support Markus' plugin, it is way sharper than the native
> slideshow on my setup. It's only drawback is that it can't display RAW
> files.
>
> Gerhard

I got an svn account and checked the plugin into the kde svn repository.
Please report bugs via bko from now on. Yes, the image viewer does not
support raw files. Neither does the existing KIPI slideshow. At least the
image viewer doesn't crash your computer anymore when trying to view raw
files. I won't implement raw support since my cam only generates jpg. But
maybe somebody can adopt the raw loader of digikam, shouldn't be too
difficult.

I'm tempted to implement slideshow functionality, although there seems to be a
slideshow added to digikam recently. Maybe I'll have a look at it first if it
fits my needs

Kusi