[Kde-imaging] Kipi-plugins fixing release ?

Caulier Gilles caulier.gilles at kdemail.net
Fri Feb 9 07:22:06 CET 2007

Le jeudi 8 février 2007 22:20, Angelo Naselli a écrit :
> Alle 19:42, giovedì 8 febbraio 2007, Caulier Gilles ha scritto:

> > > I'm very busy at work at this moment, so i didn't think to that much by
> > > now, but yes it was planned so we should do that. Next week-end i'll
> > > try to see if we/I can say when.

> > > Unfortunately not, the libkexiv dependency is a big difference.
> > > So I believe I'll do a tarball from the last release tag as far as
> > > kipi-plugins concern and from trunk as far as tranlations concern...
> >
> > Angelo,
> >
> > like digikam 0.9.1 depand of libkexiv2, it will be a good idea to make a
> > kipi-plugins release at the same time (or a little bit delayed of
> > course).
>
> Gilles next Sunday are you already on holidays? if not we can talk
> about that on digikam# WDYT?

I will on holiday after 23 february. We can talking about on IRC of course...

There are also others subjects to talk, especiallly the future libkdcraw (yes
another shared library used by kipi-plugins and digiKam). The implementation
is started on my computer...

> Anyway as it is by now i don't see why releasing a new version, OTOH
> we need releasing libkexiv for digikam...

just to sync digikam and kipi-plugins, using libkexiv2, and also, like Fabien
said, to update translations... But it's not a priority of course.