[Kde-imaging] Kipi-plugins fixing release ?
anaselli at linux.it
Thu Feb 8 22:20:33 CET 2007
Alle 19:42, giovedì 8 febbraio 2007, Caulier Gilles ha scritto:
> Le jeudi 8 février 2007 18:00, Angelo Naselli a écrit :
> > Alle 17:28, giovedì 8 febbraio 2007, Fabien ha scritto:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > Is there still a plan to have a fixing release in a few weeks that would
> > > contain just missing translations (mainly for ipodexport) ?
> > I'm very busy at work at this moment, so i didn't think to that much by
> > now, but yes it was planned so we should do that. Next week-end i'll try to
> > see if we/I can say when.
> > > If it's the case, I would be happy to add some french translations for a
> > > few kipi-plugins that are not translated yet (especially gpsync) using
> > > the stable pot files.
> > > There are not many changes since the stable release, so I could easily
> > > do the translation for the stable branch, then update them in the
> > > trunk...
> > Unfortunately not, the libkexiv dependency is a big difference.
> > So I believe I'll do a tarball from the last release tag as far as
> > kipi-plugins concern and from trunk as far as tranlations concern...
> like digikam 0.9.1 depand of libkexiv2, it will be a good idea to make a
> kipi-plugins release at the same time (or a little bit delayed of course).
Gilles next Sunday are you already on holidays? if not we can talk
about that on digikam# WDYT?
Anyway as it is by now i don't see why releasing a new version, OTOH
we need releasing libkexiv for digikam...
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-imaging/attachments/20070208/b2e2228a/attachment.pgp
More information about the Kde-imaging