[Kde-imaging] Kipi-plugins fixing release ?

Fabien fabien.ubuntu at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 17:28:48 CET 2007

Hi,

Is there still a plan to have a fixing release in a few weeks that would
contain just missing translations (mainly for ipodexport) ?

If it's the case, I would be happy to add some french translations for a
few kipi-plugins that are not translated yet (especially gpsync) using
the stable pot files.
There are not many changes since the stable release, so I could easily
do the translation for the stable branch, then update them in the trunk...

--
Fabien