[Kde-imaging] Problems with "HTML Export" plugin

Stéphane Pontier shadow.w at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 11:56:18 CEST 2007

On 4/27/07, Colin McMillen <mcmillen at cs.cmu.edu> wrote:
> The rotation looks to be a bit more involved, but I can probably
> figure that out if I have a spare weekend :)

For the rotation, you can take a look at the gpssync/kmlexport.cpp
around line 169 and use this code in htmlexport/generator.cpp around
line 232  (as I used the html export as exemple to build the
kmlexport).
The only problem is that it use info.angle() that is returned by the
host application and then can give strange result (good rotation in
digikam but bad one in gwenview).