[Kde-imaging] RFC: (FAO Gilles) next kipi & co. generation

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Tue Sep 26 11:04:15 CEST 2006

Hi,

I don't want to be pushy, but I would really like some feedback on my
response below. Angelo has already said he cannot really comment, but I
would really value Gilles' opinion/thoughts on it as I am not familiar
enough with the concepts to really know if I'm right or wrong.

I just don't want to see the Kipi API becoming bloated with calls that
are not needed/are too specific to any given case/plugin.

Col.