[Kde-imaging] iPod Export Plugin

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Fri Sep 22 18:25:22 CEST 2006

Seb Ruiz wrote:
> Hi!
> Here is a screenshot of the ipod export plugin.
>
> http://www.sebruiz.net/wp-content/uploads/2006/09/ipod_export.png
>
> ps, Gilles - is the configure check fixed for you yet? I updated it.

Looks nice. I wish I had an iPod now (tho' I do still like my iRiver!!)

I've just made a reply to the RFC thread where I talk about Gallery
Plugin and how I would like to make it more of a Sync than a one-time
Export.

I can't help but think iPod Photo "Export" would also work better in
this way (as a Sync) so perhaps you could comment on the
points/questions I raised on that thread?

All the best

Col.