[Kde-imaging] About the web site

Valerio Fuoglio valerio.fuoglio at kdemail.net
Tue Oct 31 00:10:02 CET 2006

Alle 23:13, lunedì 30 ottobre 2006, Angelo Naselli ha scritto:
> Hi,
> I believe we must go on, we can't stop by now.
>
> Please Valerio choose if going on with Joomla
> on changing to Drupal.

Because Tom doesn't have enought time, and Gilles can help me with
drupal... I suggest to switch drupal...

Please, Tom, can you provide us something like ftp access?
It should be useful (before, with joomla, I used "Joomla explorer"
extension) to work regardless of you.

> In any case we have to
> make our site available for people and allow
> developer to fix plugins description.

Yes, I agree.

> Let us know if you need help so that we can
> see what we can do for it.

What ever will be the solution, I'll make the template faster as I can.
Then I need that every mantainer take care of its plugin's description
(adding descripiton and photos).

> Thanks,
> 	Angelo

Thanks to you