[Kde-imaging] Maintainership

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Fri Oct 27 21:54:35 CEST 2006

Alle 21:43, venerdì 27 ottobre 2006, Tom Albers ha scritto:
> Hi Guys,
>
> The coming year or so, I want to focus my attention on Mailody, a new mail application I'm writing.
> I can keep an eye on the two kipi's I'm maintaining (sendimages/calendar), but I've no plans to extend
> them, so if anyone wants to adopt them, feel free, they could use some love and attention.
Hope that doesn't mean you're leaving at all. I believe you're and will be always
important and part of kipi's.

> There is one patch for the calendar that needs review on short term.
Can you do that, or need help?

> I've not received a definit desision about the website,
> if you want to switch to drupal, that's of course possible, let me know!
Leave to Valerio and Gilles (well Col as well) the final decision,
since they are the ones who take part of the discussion.

Friendly,
	Angelo who has the Linux Day tomorrow...