[Kde-imaging] Maintainership

Tom Albers tomalbers at kde.nl
Fri Oct 27 21:43:18 CEST 2006

Hi Guys,

The coming year or so, I want to focus my attention on Mailody, a new mail application I'm writing. I can keep an eye on the two kipi's I'm maintaining (sendimages/calendar), but I've no plans to extend them, so if anyone wants to adopt them, feel free, they could use some love and attention.

There is one patch for the calendar that needs review on short term.

I've not received a definit desision about the website, if you want to switch to drupal, that's of course possible, let me know!

Best,

Toma