[Kde-imaging] kipi-plugins : Current SVN compilation under KDE 3.3

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Wed Oct 18 17:24:53 CEST 2006

Angelo Naselli wrote:
>> Angelo, what should we do here? Should I just remove the 3.4+ code and
>> revert back to the older versions?
> Hard to decide :/
> To have a quick solution i believe it's better the #if clause, but (even if i know
> Gilles will hate me ;) ) i'd prefer using ui files where it's possible.

I'll stick in the #ifdefs later tonight for the time being.

As for .ui files I've been listening to your debate with interest :)

I'm still considering what's best re: my proposal to implement a new
"websync" plugin that will combine the features of Gallery and Flickr +
add support for Picassa galleries.... Need to look more technically at
Flickr and what the Picasa API is like before deciding... If/when I
decide to go ahead with such a plugin I will look more closely at .ui
files as a basis for the interfaces.

Col.