[Kde-imaging] kipi-plugins.org

Valerio Fuoglio (thewally) thewally at linux.it
Mon Oct 16 23:04:27 CEST 2006

Hi,

kipi's new home still a work in progress...

At the beginning, the choice was between joomla and drupal.
I've got more experience on Joomla, so we decided to use it.

In the last months Joomla revealed much bugs. Montly update is needed.

My suggestion is to switch to drupal, who need less maintenance time.
(I'll copy the contents to the new site)

Afterall, new template (with new logo :) )  still to came... :)

Who agree?

Regards
TheWally

--
Valerio Fuoglio (TheWally) ~ thewally at linux.it ~ http://www.thewally.it
"Per apprezzare le qualità di un vino non è necessario berne