[Kde-imaging] moving from libkexif to libexiv

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Wed Oct 11 12:00:08 CEST 2006

> libKExif is obsolete now and will not be maintened.
ok.
> So, is ShowImg use libKexif ? We can remove it from trunk ?
IMO we can leave it as it is untill next stable. The trunk is public
we don't maintain and release it anymore.
After next stable we can remove it. We have, by now, a kipi-plugins
version that need it, even if we can always find the revision tag, I'm
sure it is easier working on trunk in case of important fixing.
I believe we don't need to fix libkexif, but OTOH I'm not sure we can
release a new kipi-plugins stable by now.