[Kde-imaging] moving from libkexif to libexiv

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at kdemail.net
Tue Oct 10 10:42:15 CEST 2006

On Tuesday 10 October 2006 10:31, Angelo Naselli wrote:
> Gilles, which are the plugins to be managed for that yet?
>
> Angelo

I don't understand what you mean exactly (:=)))

If you talking about something to do on plugins to use Exiv2 library instead
libkexif, well (:=))))))), all is already done by me on svn via the
Exiv2Iface class from kipi-plugins 'common' area...

In fact, the libkexif depency have been _definitivly_ removed in
kipi-plugins ! You can uninstall likexif from your computer if you want !

The pending question about libkexif is to remove it from svn. I don't use it
into digiKam core now, and i'm agree to remove this implementation from
trunk.

In the past, ShowImg have used this library, but i'm not sure is it always
true now.

About KPhotoAlbum and Gwenview, i don't know.

Jesper, Aurélien, your viewpoints ?