[Kde-imaging] About next release

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Wed Nov 15 15:43:49 CET 2006

Alle 18:14, lunedì 13 novembre 2006, Angelo Naselli ha scritto:
> Alle 17:49, lunedì 13 novembre 2006, Valerio Fuoglio ha scritto:
> > Alle 12:02, lunedì 13 novembre 2006, Angelo Naselli ha scritto:

> > > Well they could, are you able to provide some examples for new ones?
> >
> > http://pub.thewally.it/kipi/48x48.png

Valerio could you commit that one? I believe it's better than the old one, and
moreover it seems to say kipi's going on...
If someone wants to propose something else he's welcome. One day we could have
more than one icons and let the user configure which he prefers.

We should keep the svg files (also the discarded ones) somewhere, how about
the new web site?