[Kde-imaging] About next release

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Tue Nov 14 09:22:29 CET 2006

Alle 23:22, lunedì 13 novembre 2006, Seb Ruiz ha scritto:
> If possible, it would be great to have about 2 weeks until a release,
> because then a stable version of libgpod will be released which will
> be required for my ipod export plugin.
Do you think a beta1 could not work with current libgpod stable?
If not, even if it's a beta, we can wait for it. I'm having very hard working
time these days (some release deadlines -real life of corse-), so waiting
a week more is not problem for me.
> I'd really like it to be packaged as part of libkipi, but it won't be
> without a stable libgpod release.
So we would :)

Gilles, we'll be in a delay compared digikam release, but I believe
there're no big problems for that right?