[Kde-imaging] About next release

Seb Ruiz me at sebruiz.net
Mon Nov 13 23:22:35 CET 2006

If possible, it would be great to have about 2 weeks until a release,
because then a stable version of libgpod will be released which will
be required for my ipod export plugin.

I'd really like it to be packaged as part of libkipi, but it won't be
without a stable libgpod release.

Cheers,
Seb

http://www.sebruiz.net/