[Kde-imaging] new member

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Tue Nov 14 09:17:35 CET 2006

Alle 21:08, lunedì 13 novembre 2006, Caulier Gilles ha scritto:
> Le lundi 13 novembre 2006 20:59, Orgad Shaneh a écrit :
> > Hello everybody,
> >
> > I am the new kipi calendar plugin maintainer.
> > I'm glad to be here.
> >
> > Some words about myself:
> > I'm 24 years old, married + 2 lovely sons.
> > and I live in Israel.
> > I'm using linux and KDE for about a year and a half, and really enjoy it.
> > I am BTech in Software Engineering.
> >
> > Hope to be helpful here,
> >
> > Orgad
>
> Welcome Orgad. i'm happy to see new member in this team.
>
> I'm the digiKam+DigikamImagePlugins coordinator. I'm maintain and develop a
> lot of kipi-plugins like RAW Converter, JPEGLossLess, GPSSync, MetadataEdit,
> etc. I'm 38 years old, married, one son, live in France, and i'm a computer
> science enginneer...
>
> Angelo is the coordinator in this room. Wake up Angelo (:=)))
Just waken up, but feeling asleep yet :)
Welcome aboard Orgad,  we've already introduced ourself though :).

Since I'm a little busy by now and you were quicker than me, you could
start to watch calendar and add patches that Toma told me are ok.
We'd like to release a new beta soon (next week I believe), your help
are more than welcome by now :)

I'll add you as calendar maintainer asap.

Angelo

P.S. Toma hope that doesn't mean we'll never hear you again :)

P.P.S.S. Valerio take note of that for web site