[Kde-imaging] new member

Caulier Gilles caulier.gilles at kdemail.net
Mon Nov 13 21:08:12 CET 2006

Le lundi 13 novembre 2006 20:59, Orgad Shaneh a écrit :
> Hello everybody,
>
> I am the new kipi calendar plugin maintainer.
> I'm glad to be here.
>
> Some words about myself:
> I'm 24 years old, married + 2 lovely sons.
> and I live in Israel.
> I'm using linux and KDE for about a year and a half, and really enjoy it.
> I am BTech in Software Engineering.
>
> Hope to be helpful here,
>
> Orgad

Welcome Orgad. i'm happy to see new member in this team.

I'm the digiKam+DigikamImagePlugins coordinator. I'm maintain and develop a
lot of kipi-plugins like RAW Converter, JPEGLossLess, GPSSync, MetadataEdit,
etc. I'm 38 years old, married, one son, live in France, and i'm a computer
science enginneer...

Angelo is the coordinator in this room. Wake up Angelo (:=)))