[Kde-imaging] typo in kipi_plugin_metaedit.po

Caulier Gilles caulier.gilles at kdemail.net
Sat Nov 11 13:27:44 CET 2006

Le Samedi 11 Novembre 2006 09:15, Oliver Dörr a écrit :
> Hi Gilles,
>
> > note: are you seen my recent post in my blog about Exiv2 i18n :
> >
> > http://www.digikam.org/?q=node/168
>
> To be honest i've missed your message. But just tell me there to find
> the po-file and the process to check it in. I will translate the german
> version ;-)
>
> Oliver

The file is here :

http://dev.robotbattle.com/~cvsuser/cgi-bin/ns_viewcvs.cgi/exiv2/branches/gettext/po/de.po

It come from a svn development branch dedicaced to NLS named "gettext".

Warning : 20% of Exiv2 source code is not yet i18n. It's especially Nikon and
Canon Makernote tags title and description. But these missing strings will be
redondant with the already i18n strings from others source code parts. This
is want mean than your future translations update will be limited.

If you want to test your translations with digiKam, you need to checkout all
Exiv2 source code from this branch and compile/install it instead the trunk
svn branch. Try this command line to get it :

$ svn checkout svn://dev.robotbattle.com/exiv2/branches/gettext .

Note than the 'gettext' branch will be merged into trunk when all source code
i18n will be done.