[Kde-imaging] KIPI::ImageCollection and attributes()/setAttributes()

Colin Guthrie kde at colin.guthr.ie
Mon May 22 11:21:05 CEST 2006

Angelo Naselli wrote:
> Well the place in which we can have it is digikam and other host applications
> and here and of course bko.
> Tonight I tought for a while to this. If you have time, I believe it's not so difficult
> to do, we can add a checkbox into remote gellery login dialog in which check
> gallery 2. The changes i committed for you are very smple to split with an if clause.
>
> WDYT?

Yes I think overall that this is probably a good idea.

If I have the time, I may actually just implement #94494 Support for
multiple galleries, although I would have to see how much time I have
for this (and it is perhaps a bigger change than is desired at this time).

Col.

--

|     Colin Guthrie      |