[Kde-imaging] Last call for rc2 candidate testing!

Achim Bohnet ach at mpe.mpg.de
Sat May 6 15:49:19 CEST 2006

On Thursday 04 May 2006 23:43, Angelo Naselli wrote:
> You can find the final (well you should say if :) )
> candidate packages here:
> http://digikam3rdparty.free.fr/kipi-plugins/
>
> Let me know if it is all ok. If there are no
> objections i'll upload them next Saturday.

Hi Angelo,

I had a look at the tarballs (sorry for being late)

libkipi

o INSTALL has 0 bytes
o last 2 - 3 changelogs belong to 0.1.2 not 0.1.3
o no NEWS, libkipi/NEWS is 0 bytes
o libkipi.lsm, still 0.1.2, ...
o libkipi/libkipi/version.h still 0.1.2
o 3 release_*.rb files? Strange
o add rev to changelog entries (matter of taste, see releasedigikam_cl.sh)

libkexif

o last 3 - 4 changelogs belong to 0.2.2 not 0.2.3
o add rev to changelog entries (matter of taste)
o 3 release_*.rb files? Strange
o no NEWS entries, libkipi/NEWS is 0 bytes
o INSTALL has 0 bytes
o libkexif.lsm, still 0.2.3, last release date
o libkexif/libkexif.pc.in:Version: still 0.2.2

kipi-plugins

o README miss flickr and htmlexport plugins
o kipi-plugins.lsm not updated
o NEWS files not in toplevel source dir
o README does not list libmagick++ as dependencies.
o doc/ru contain only one docbook but no index.docbook.  Exclude it??
o 3 release*rb files. Strange
o Changelog: last entry is rc1 not first rc2

                                      -- reddy at lion.austin.ibm.com