[Kde-imaging] compile error kipi-plugin htmlexport

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Sat May 6 00:26:21 CEST 2006

Alle 23:54, venerdì 5 maggio 2006, Klaus Weidenbach ha scritto:
> Hello,
>
> I tried to compile the svn version of kipi, kipi-plugins from today. But I
> got always this really strange error message:
>
> ./htmlexportconfig.kcfg ./htmlexportconfig.kcfgc; ret=$?; \
>         if test "$ret" != 0; then rm -f htmlexportconfig.h ; exit $ret ;
> fi /bin/sh: ./htmlexportconfig.kcfg: Permission denied
> make[1]: *** [htmlexportconfig.h] Error 126
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/tmp/kipi-svn20060505/kipi-plugins/htmlexport'
>
> I am using slackware-current with KDE3.5.2. I am root and the file and the
You don't need to be root to build kipi-plugins.
> directory has write and read permissions. So I really cannot understand the
> error message with permission denied? Anyone who has an idea?
No at the moment did you made make -f Makefile.cvs and run configure again
first? Maybe you're not well sinck...
Anyway can you chack the pacakges on site
http://digikam3rdparty.free.fr/kipi-plugins/
They are the ones I should release officially tomorrow.

> Seems there is a new dependency on librsvg. Is it possible to check for it
> in configure instead of just error during make?
as far as I know htmlexport needs only libexslt and the check is already in.

Regards,