[Kde-imaging] compile error kipi-plugin htmlexport

Aurelien Gateau aurelien.gateau at free.fr
Sat May 6 00:11:02 CEST 2006

Le Vendredi 5 Mai 2006 23:54, Klaus Weidenbach a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I tried to compile the svn version of kipi, kipi-plugins from today. But I
> got always this really strange error message:
>
> ./htmlexportconfig.kcfg ./htmlexportconfig.kcfgc; ret=$?; \
>         if test "$ret" != 0; then rm -f htmlexportconfig.h ; exit $ret
> ; fi /bin/sh: ./htmlexportconfig.kcfg: Permission denied
> make[1]: *** [htmlexportconfig.h] Error 126
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/tmp/kipi-svn20060505/kipi-plugins/htmlexport'
>
> I am using slackware-current with KDE3.5.2. I am root and the file and the
> directory has write and read permissions. So I really cannot understand the
> error message with permission denied? Anyone who has an idea?

This is probably due to an out-of-sync ./configure script: the shell line is
something like this:
$KCONFIG_COMPILER ./htmlexportconfig.kcfg

But if $KCONFIG_COMPILER is empty, you will get that weird error. To fix this
you need to:
1. Make sure your copy of extragear/libs/configure.in.in is up to date
2. Run "make -f Makefile.cvs"
3. Run ./configure and make as usual

Regards,