[Kde-imaging] BKO status and comments.

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Wed May 3 15:53:06 CEST 2006

Alle 04:12, mercoledì 3 maggio 2006, Jesper K. Pedersen ha scritto:
> On Monday 01 May 2006 17:13, Jesper K. Pedersen wrote:
> | | acquirei (Jesper)
> | | 118.090	cra	digikam crashed while attempting to save scanned (tiff) i...
> | | Not replicated. Used two differed scanners, probably invalid
> Erhhh this is for scan images. Unfortunately I dont have a scanner, and it
> works just great with screen shoting an image.
hmm, i have two by now so don't hesitate to ask me for testing.

> | | 114.516	nor	Comments entered for the target image are not saved.
> | | I'm not sure of that, but i believe it's an application
> | | problem. Since ImagesHasComments is set in
> | | digikam not in gwenview, and if I'm not wrong the
> | | setDescription method should be extendend by
> | | applications. Probably we should avoid comment
> | | textedit if ImagesHasComments is not set
> It does already work like that.
> It seems like gwenview doesn't set the above flag though it seems not to save
> description, so I reassigned the bug to gwenview.
> Please reassign if I'm wrong.
As I told I believe it is a host appl problem. So go on, please Aurelien check if
gwenview is ok and then eventually fix the bug if it is (or tell me to do it)
asking the reporter for being more specific for the application he/she uses.

Thanks Jesper,