[Kde-imaging] About the incoming release (0.1.0-rc2)

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Tue May 2 23:59:04 CEST 2006

> > Now here is what i think we can do since we couldn't fix all
> > the bugs at least the critical ones. I can upload the new version
> > as it is in the next couple of days. I've already built a tar.bz2
> > but i'd like to test it first (well I can rebuild again if someone
> > would like to add something else of course :) ).
> > That has:
> > * a lot of fixing (I added some on changelog)
>
> I agree with Achim, a generated changelog, a manually edited NEWS and a
> revision marker somewhere.
Ok I started to see it tonight, but I believe tomorrow I'll be a little
bit fresh to do that.

> You can generate a good changelog with this command (adjusted to your path):
I have to fix more than the path so i'll check tomorrow (i'm a bit tired now)
> Is the old one deleted already? If not I vote for removal. Bugs can be closed.
No but I believe we can do it, if Aurelien agree.

> > * a wrong side effect to have images gallery export yet and
> >   all the plugins that depend on it don't use new plugin yet.
>
> ?
Well as I told in answer to Aurelien i think cd archive has some
dialog similar to the gallery export, I should check if it is
used or created as new. In any cases it probably need a restyle.

> Yes, lets bring out  a rc3, and two weeks later the final. In the meanwhile a
> feature and messagefreeze.
Ok tomorrow I'll check what we have and start building packages.

> Yes, we should release them too. If there has been no change, at least there
> are updated translations.
Ok.