[Kde-imaging] Reg KIPI

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Tue Mar 28 23:33:49 CEST 2006

> > Anyway my dream is to have a rc2 about April in the middle, and a great
> > dream to have 1.0 in June.
> > dev: Do you think we can reach it? I'm going (and already doing it) to
> > follow bko and try to recall bugs to the (not very official) maintainers.
> > There are about 100 bugs, but the most are wishes... so we can work on them
> > after 1.0.
> >
> > Let me hear I'm not alone to think that :)
>
> If we make some additions to the KIPI API, we might need to adjust this
> schedule, but I give you my vote as the next release dude! I think we could
I know, I said it was a dream anyway... ;)
However I believe we should think to go out with a rc2 soon to remove
this curse spell, that is trying to ship this project to death...

> request the necessary KDE karma for you to be able to manage this release.
No needs by now, thanks :) thanks to you i can upload tarballs on sf kipi site and
i can do more things but freezing and announce. I hope i won't be alone at least,
I hope i will receive the needed help to begin...
Next weekend i will have a meeting with ILS members so it won't be possible for me
to be present, but I'll try to make a point of the situation, I believe
the week after. Hope we'll discuss for an actual roadmap.