[Kde-imaging] RFC release 0.1.1

Tom Albers tomalbers at kde.nl
Wed Jun 28 10:06:45 CEST 2006

Op Wednesday 28 June 2006 09:25, schreef Angelo Naselli:
> Hi guys,
> these days i will be hardly reachable, cause a preview demo
> fixed for 4th July.
> Anyway a 0.1.1 test version is present at
>    http://www.linux.it/~anaselli/kipi-plugins/
> pleas check the po files :)
>
> Toma do I have to add your last commit? if yes I'll try tomorrow.
>
> Hope to release 0.1.1 next week end
>
> Thanks,
> 	Angelo

Angelo,

I'm not available untill after the weekend. We already uploaded the tarball to
Debian, so you can not change it anymore ;-(

Anyway, we need to investigate what is going on with the po's. On the doc ml
was a report that this tarball is not complete either, it seems to be missing
files randomly. But I only heard that after the Debian upload.

I suggest to upload this version to sf.net right now, since it is much better
then what's there now. And it builds fine according to debian ;-)

Then we need to investigate what's going on with the release script. After we
know which files are missing, we can decide if we leave it like this or we
need another release. Before that breaking bc is not very wise.

If you all want to break libkipi, please branch it in /branches/work and work
there.

Toma