[Kde-imaging] Site: plugins description

Gerhard Kulzer gerhard at kulzer.net
Fri Jul 21 15:25:13 CEST 2006

Am Freitag, 21. Juli 2006 09:58 schrieb Vardhman Jain:
> On 7/18/06, Gerhard Kulzer <gerhard at kulzer.net> wrote:
> > Am Dienstag, 18. Juli 2006 13:54 schrieb Vardhman Jain:
> > > Hi,
> > >     Sorry for hijacking the thread. I would really like to update the
> > > documentation for flickrexport as the plugin has updated a lot since
> >
> > last
> >
> > > documentation. Could some one point me to the documentation guidlines.
> > > I mean like which KDE theme to use, which Gimp script to use for border
> > > enhancement.
> >
> > ftp://digikam3rdparty@ftpperso.free.fr/Tools/printscreen...
>
> Sorry for the delayed response, the link for the ftp is failing. Could you
> kindly check it again ? Also the previous question is repeated is it
> necessary to follow the KDE theme in the screenshots ? If yes, what is the
> theme settings, we should use or is it that bhaghira theme screenshots are
> okay ?
Of course the link must end after Tools:
ftp://digikam3rdparty@ftpperso.free.fr/Tools/
I just wanted to indicate that in the Tools folder take the printscreen-v2.3
or v2.2 scripts.

For KDE docbooks Gilles insists that we take the KDE defaults for screenshots
and en_US as language. I prefer Baghira too, but there's probably a KDE-wide
rule of what to use or not.

Gerhard

http://www.gerhard.fr