[Kde-imaging] Site: plugins description

Vardhman Jain vardhman at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 09:58:52 CEST 2006

On 7/18/06, Gerhard Kulzer <gerhard at kulzer.net> wrote:

> Am Dienstag, 18. Juli 2006 13:54 schrieb Vardhman Jain:
> > Hi,
> >     Sorry for hijacking the thread. I would really like to update the
> > documentation for flickrexport as the plugin has updated a lot since
> last
> > documentation. Could some one point me to the documentation guidlines. I
> > mean like which KDE theme to use, which Gimp script to use for border
> > enhancement.
> ftp://digikam3rdparty@ftpperso.free.fr/Tools/printscreen...

Sorry for the delayed response, the link for the ftp is failing. Could you
kindly check it again ? Also the previous question is repeated is it
necessary to follow the KDE theme in the screenshots ? If yes, what is the
theme settings, we should use or is it that bhaghira theme screenshots are
okay ?

There are two scripts for Gimp <= 2.2 and >2.2

thanks and regards
Vardhman

Blogs: http://vardhman.blogspot.com