[Kde-imaging] Reg Libkipi attributes() function

Caulier Gilles caulier.gilles at kdemail.net
Fri Jul 21 18:55:50 CEST 2006

Le Mardi 18 Juillet 2006 07:56 PM, Vardhman Jain a écrit :
> Hi,
>      I am little confused whether I should now change the code of
> flickrexport plugin to check the hasFeature(HostSupportsTags) before using
> the attributes function or not. The code can very well just call the
> attributes() function without checking the feature as it would
> automatically get an empty string list in case application doesn't support
> the "tags" key.
>
> Let me know ur opinion.
>
> Vardhman

Vardhman, Toma,

In libkipi, a versionning method need to be added to check the libkipi souce
is used to compile the host. When this method will be added to libkipi, you
will uncomment and adapt the Digikam::kipiinterface line relevant of
HostSupportsTags.

I recommend to get inspiration of kdeversion.h provide by KDE API. It very
powerfull and very easy to use. We have used this one in Exiv2 library for
the same way...