[Kde-imaging] Reg Libkipi attributes() function

Tom Albers tomalbers at kde.nl
Tue Jul 18 19:06:08 CEST 2006

Op maandag 17 juli 2006 22:18, schreef Vardhman Jain:
>        I have started breaking libkipi binary compatibility (:)). Just
> added the HostSupportsTags feature in the enum list of features. Now
> Applications can support this feature.

Do any app do that already? I tried digikam trunk, but your code from flickr
applied to sendimages:

            //Tags from the database
            QMap <QString, QVariant> attribs=info.attributes();
            QStringList tagsFromDatabase;

            if (m_interface->hasFeature(KIPI::HostSupportsTags))
                tagsFromDatabase=attribs["tags"].asStringList();

            kdDebug() << "Tags: " << tagsFromDatabase << endl;

Stays empty for me....

Toma