[Kde-imaging] My point on KIPI

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at blackie.dk
Tue Jan 31 01:27:08 CET 2006

| Maybe we can arrange the plugins between the developers. Everyone maintains
| their plugins and fixes their (mostly annoyingly silly) bug reports
| associated with them.  Together with a new release dude, there is a
| volunteer i believe, we could manage it...
No doubt that KIPI is a valuable asset to KPhotoAlbum, so I'd be willing to
take a baby plugin (besides the Bibble plugin I'm working on), if that would
change things.

On the other hand, an alternative offer would be to start doxygen documenting
KIPI itself better, if people would find that usefull.

Cheers
Jesper.