[Kde-imaging] Discussing the future of kipi and kipi-plugins

Joern Ahrens joern.ahrens at kdemail.net
Sun Jan 29 11:54:19 CET 2006

On Sunday 29 January 2006 02:39, Tom Albers wrote:
> Tom Albers wrote:
> > What I like to know if any other developer is going to care about the
> > kipi's...
>
> It is freightning to see the silence to this request. If nobody cares
> anymore we can stop this silly situation as far as i care.

I mailed with Sebastian before he started this thread, so I haven't answered.
But you are right, the silence about this topic shows the interest of the
other projects... I can remember, when Renchi asked about a release schedule,
and nobody answered. Since nobody is interessted anymore, we can declare the
kipi-project collapsed and do the further work inside digikam. Which saves us
time and several problems, coming with the kipi's, are solved as well
(shortcuts, bug reports, releases,.....)

... Jörn