[Kde-imaging] New snapshot of ImageGallery2

Achim Bohnet ach at mpe.mpg.de
Mon Feb 27 22:39:23 CET 2006

On Sunday 26 February 2006 16:32, Angelo Naselli wrote:
> Alle 13:04, domenica 26 febbraio 2006, Aurelien Gateau ha scritto:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I just uploaded a new snapshot of ImageGallery2 here:
> >
> >   http://bugkiller.free.fr/imagegallery2/
> I like the demo, but i have some problems testing it I cannot see
> the themes (and indeed going on) installing it locally.
> I changed KDEDIRS and run kbuildsycoca, am i missing something?
>
> > - Add libxslt tests to configure.in
> ehm i did it for you and attached the patches :). I followed
> kameraclient way, but i believe it should stop if libxslt
> is not installed instead avoid compiling the plugin.

No, it's a rules that no submodule of extragear should stop the
configure run.  So disabling the plugin is the right thing.

Please add also a note to kipi-plugins readme that libxlt development
pkg is needed.

> > I think it's now ready to get into SVN. Is it ok for you if I import it?
> I'll agree when i can test it :)

It will be a new module so I see no problem.  Maybe with
DO_NOT_COMPILE="htmlgallery DO_NOT_COMPILE" in htmlgallery/configure.in.in?

> > Speaking of SVN, I would also like to rename the plugin "HTMLExport", which I
> > find more explicit than "ImageGallery".

the compromise htmlgallery is even better IMHO ;)

Achim

                                      -- reddy at lion.austin.ibm.com