[Kde-imaging] New snapshot of ImageGallery2

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Sun Feb 26 16:32:18 CET 2006

Alle 13:04, domenica 26 febbraio 2006, Aurelien Gateau ha scritto:
> Hello,
>
> I just uploaded a new snapshot of ImageGallery2 here:
>
>   http://bugkiller.free.fr/imagegallery2/
I like the demo, but i have some problems testing it I cannot see
the themes (and indeed going on) installing it locally.
I changed KDEDIRS and run kbuildsycoca, am i missing something?

> - Add libxslt tests to configure.in
ehm i did it for you and attached the patches :). I followed
kameraclient way, but i believe it should stop if libxslt
is not installed instead avoid compiling the plugin.

> I think it's now ready to get into SVN. Is it ok for you if I import it?
I'll agree when i can test it :)

> Speaking of SVN, I would also like to rename the plugin "HTMLExport", which I
> find more explicit than "ImageGallery".
Maybe the first is easier to understand especially when used with programs like
gwenview. I mean export image gallery menu seems to say a slide show not an HTML
export.

Regards,