[Kde-imaging] Proposal for a possible future

Tom Albers tomalbers at kde.nl
Wed Feb 1 21:48:44 CET 2006

Op woensdag 1 februari 2006 01:15, schreef Aurelien Gateau:
> This
> should ensure the maintenance load is shared among the different projects.
> If every developer work on one or more plugins there are higher chances
> they will also patch libkipi if it causes some trouble in the plugins they
> maintain.

Hi Aurelien,

Thanks for trying to mediate here. If we get all plugins devided, I will
accept the proposal:

> - calendar
I'll be happy to maintain this one.

> - kameraklient
Not used in digikam, so joern/me can not do this one

> - printwizard
Maybe we can ask Anders Lund for this one.

> - sendimages
I can do this one as well I think.

> - imagesgallery
Needs a rewrite from scratch.

Again thanks, I hope the others will pick up sone too.

Toma