[Kde-imaging] Xmas pressies - anyone recommend a good GPS device?

Julien Narboux Julien.Narboux at inria.fr
Tue Dec 12 22:30:06 CET 2006

Angelo Naselli a écrit :

>>> argh! I thought it was connected to the camera.... that should be better...
>>> so it works if we remember to swith it on when we're using our camera and
>>> if the camera is synked with the gps device...
>>>
>> Note that the sync problem is solved if you know the position of at
>> least one of the pictures.
> hmmm I was thinking to the time not the position

I mean If you know the position of at least one picture.
You can find to which points it corresponds to on the track. If there is
only one point on the track that matches the position (that means that
you did not went twice in that place) then you can deduce the time shift
between the gps device and the camera. Once you have the time shift you
can deduce the other positions.

Julien