[Kde-imaging] Fwd: Calendar plugins > Custom days descriptions

Tom Albers tomalbers at kde.nl
Mon Nov 7 00:00:42 CET 2005

Hi,

One of the kipi-plugins (those are used in Gwenview, digiKam, KimDaBa and
Showimg) is a plugin to make a calendar, together with one of your favorite
images.

Maciek wants to extend this plugin with adding holidays, anniversaries and
all. The question now is in which format this should be done and we would
like to ask your advice in this matter, as you are experts in this area. ;-)

Attached is the complete mail of Maciek, please crosspost everything to
kde-imaging at kde.org in this case.

Toma